Pay-Per-Click (PPC) offers law firms a means for ensuring high visibility on the sponsored sections of the on-line search engines. The benefits of pay-per-click for law firms are several. You can receive ample exposure on the search engine sites, costs are easily controlled and results are often immediate. Different keywords, ads and even different site pages can be readily tested. And PPC campaigns can be geo-optimized down to very tight locations.
Much goes into the development of a PPC campaign. These activities include:
- Determination of campaign strategy
- Identification of keywords
- Development of campaign structure at the top line, ad group and individual ad levels
- Ad development
- Determination and linking to relevant landing pages
- Development of bidding and budget-setting strategies
- Implementation of geo-optimization strategies
- Implementation of dayparting strategies
- Reporting and tracking of click through conversions, rates, costs-per-clicks, quality scores, etc.
- Consistent analysis, tweaking, re-tweaking and testing of keywords, ads, landing pages and bid metrics.
A.L.T. Legal Professionals Marketing Group has a proven track record in developing, implementing and managing successful pay-per-click campaigns for law firms. We have increased clients' pay-per-click traffic by as much as 177%, click-through-rates by up to 400% and improved cost-per-click efficiency by 50%.
In developing a PPC campaign, it is important to understand that while the objective of a PPC campaign may be to get potential clients to click through to the firm’s website, the ultimate goal is to obtain new clients. Hence, it is important to implement tracking measures that account for both.