What You Get
- Profile set-ups on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and your own personal blog.
- Two 300-word articles each month. You choose the topics – we’ll write the copy
- Unlike competitive services, each article is written exclusively for you
- Two monthly postings on each of the four major social media sites and on your blog
- Monthly reporting of your social media activity
Is it right for you?
It's right for you if you’re looking for a cost-effective means for letting your prospects know about you, your law firm, the things you know and how you can help them. It’s a great way to create buzz and interact online. For law firms with one to four attorneys.
How it Works
Every month, we will schedule a 15-minute interview with you for the purposes of generating content and copy for your two articles. Then, we’ll write 300-word (approximate word count) postings for each topic. You’ll get to approve the work before we send out to the social media sites. At the end of each month, we’ll provide a report on how your social media campaign is tracking. It’s that easy.
Cost is based on a per attorney or per practice area basis.
First month’s fee covers profile set-ups on the social media sites plus one posting.
Second month forward features 2 postings per month.
Minimum Contract: 3 Months
Subscribe now to get started building your practice immediately.