In this day of digital marketing, one of the most underused and unappreciated marketing tools available to law firms is cause marketing – those efforts in which the law firm affiliates itself with a worthwhile cause, event or other type of endeavor. Reasons for implementing such a program are several-fold. Affiliating with a cause or special event can:
- Generate a great level of visibility
- Facilitate interface between firm attorneys and prospective clients
- Provide a means for building a contact database
- Underscore the branding of the firm
- Elevate the firm’s overall credibility in the eyes of the community and amongst its prospect groups.